Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scientific Seminar:

My Cancer Genome:
A Knowledge Resource for Genetically Informed Cancer Medicine

Speaker:

Dr. Christine Micheel
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN christine.micheel@vanderbilt.edu



Where and When:

Natural Sciences Seminar 4:00 PM, Friday, March 7, 2014 Soo Bong Chae Auditorium

Content:

One of the goals of biomedical informatics is to enable physicians to easily access and use the latest medical research discoveries. My Cancer Genome is a web-based knowledge resource created to help physicians, researchers, and patients understand the implications of tumor genetic mutations for cancer treatment. In my talk, I will explain My Cancer Genome and set it in the context of personalized medicine, biomedical informatics, and the care of cancer patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment